Dear Monck Families,
We know many parents and students have been anxious to retrieve personal belongings from school. We now have a process for allowing students and families to enter the school building to gather their personal items that has been approved by the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit. Please review the Protocol for Families attached
Below you will find a schedule for families based on the first letter of your child’s last name (i.e., John Smith – Friday, June 5th between 9:00 am and 10:30 am). By organizing families into these time slots, we will be able to manage access to schools to a maximum of 25 people at a time and allow families to maintain social distancing while inside the school building.
Please also note the following procedures:
- please enter / exit the school through the back of the school building
- there will be separate doors designated for entry and exit
- only 25 people will be allowed into the school at a time, so your efficient retrieval of belongings is appreciated
- there will be a table near the entrance to deposit any school items (i.e., library books, classroom books, book bags)
- you are not required to return any school technology devices (i.e., iPads, chromebooks, Edwin computers), however if you choose to return them, they can be deposited on the table by the entrance
If you are not able to come to the school at your designated time, there is an OPEN time slot available on Friday, June 5th between 1:00 pm and 2:30 pm.
If none of these time slots work, please e-mail me directly and we can set something up.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we have worked through these challenging times.