Here are a few important messages from the office:
- MILK sales will begin the week of September 9th
- PIZZA orders will begin the week of September 16th
- only students in grades 6 to 8 may leave school property during second nutrition break. Any students leaving school property at this time MUST have a written, signed note from a parent. Without a note, they will not be allowed to leave school property.
- there will be no more ‘drop-in’ style Breakfast Club in the mornings, instead a snack bin of healthy snacks will be delivered to each classroom at the start of the school day for all students to enjoy
- school doors will be locked in the morning before the start of the school day. If you need to enter the school, please enter through the front doors and come directly to the office.