Thank you for your patience and perseverance as we have navigated many changes to the school year since March Break. Each day brought new challenges and unexpected changes to the way we are used to participating in school and your continued involvement and support has been appreciated.
Here are a few messages for you to be aware of for the summer months:
- The School Office will be open for ‘office hours’ on Monday, June 29th and Tuesday, June 30th from 10am to 12noon. If you have any items to return to school or pick up from school, please try to do so during these times.
- We will continue to keep the school community informed of changes and any information that comes forward about the start of the school year on our school website and/or by direct message to you via School Messenger
- We sincerely hope that we will have a more ‘typical’ start to the 2020/2021 school year in September, and families will be notified of their child’s class placement by phone message on Thursday, September 3rd
- starting in September 2020, we will be moving all school purchases to our online payment system. Use the link on the right side of our school website to go to the School Cash Online website to register
- If you need to reach us through the summer, please send an e-mail message to email@example.com. We will be checking these messages periodically throughout the summer and will respond as soon as we can
- if you are planning on leaving the Monck PS area for September 2020, please let us know by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- if you are a new family with children in any grade from kindergarten to grade 8 looking to register at Monck PS for September 2020, please register online by going to https://ereg.tldsb.ca/
We hope that everyone has a safe and fun-filled summer. We look forward to seeing everyone again in September.